My new Music

Hello,
If you're looking for something new to put between your ears, how about checking out my new record called Somebody. I have a few tunes using my favorite PRS guitar the DGT.
You can check it out here.

Thank you!
John Price
Thanks for sharing Mr. John Price! I listened to each of the 30 second clips and it all sounded really good!! I like your liner notes as well, fun to read about how these come about IMO!!!

Happy producin'!
MW

Really nice John! Could you list the album in another video place that doesn't requires specific login account to purchase? I was gonna buy it!

Thanks for sharing Mr. John Price! I listened to each of the 30 second clips and it all sounded really good!! I like your liner notes as well, fun to read about how these come about IMO!!!

Happy producin'!
MW

Thank you for the kind words.
John

Really nice John! Could you list the album in another video place that doesn't requires specific login account to purchase? I was gonna buy it!

Hello,
At the moment I only have it available on my website where 100% of the earnings goes to the artist. Maybe at some later date I will have it on other platforms. I can send you an invoice through PayPal and ship you a copy as well.

Thank you,
John

Back