My new guitar

Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by The Viking Gangster, Aug 16, 2015.

1. markintime

markintime Wood Grain Devotee

Great looking guitar! And I heartily endorse Cantankerous Carl's suggestion on the Blackstar. As you can see in my sig, I have the 50 watt tone monster in a head as well as the itty-bitty 3 watt Fly which runs on AA batteries. You would not believe the sound coming out of that baby. Perfect for keeping peace in the house. But you can put your faith in their byline: "The sound in your head". Take it to the bank.

#21 markintime, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  2. The Viking Gangster

The Viking Gangster New Member

Thanks for the complement on the guitar, and I will definitely follow up on the Blackstar. :top:

3. drdoom8793

drdoom8793 THAT guy at Chick-fil-A

Another Blackstar fan here! I've got an HT-5R right now that I love using. Great for apartment/solo practicing volumes, but stout enough to handle a gig at a small venue as well. Great tones on both the clean and the gain channels!

4. The Viking Gangster

The Viking Gangster New Member

That is good to know. I don't like practicing where the whole house vibrates.

5. Jester

Jester New Member

Nice! Congrats!