My new guitar

Great looking guitar! And I heartily endorse Cantankerous Carl's suggestion on the Blackstar. As you can see in my sig, I have the 50 watt tone monster in a head as well as the itty-bitty 3 watt Fly which runs on AA batteries. You would not believe the sound coming out of that baby. Perfect for keeping peace in the house. But you can put your faith in their byline: "The sound in your head". Take it to the bank.

Last edited:
Great looking guitar! And I heartily endorse Cantankerous Carl's suggestion on the Blackstar. As you can in my sig, I have the 50 watt tone monster in a head as well as the itty-bitty 3 watt Fly which runs on AA batteries. You would not believe the sound coming out of that baby. Perfect for keeping peace in the house. But you can put your faith in their byline: "The sound in your head". Take it to the bank.

Thanks for the complement on the guitar, and I will definitely follow up on the Blackstar. :top:

Thanks for the complement on the guitar, and I will definitely follow up on the Blackstar. :top:

Another Blackstar fan here! I've got an HT-5R right now that I love using. Great for apartment/solo practicing volumes, but stout enough to handle a gig at a small venue as well. Great tones on both the clean and the gain channels!

Another Blackstar fan here! I've got an HT-5R right now that I love using. Great for apartment/solo practicing volumes, but stout enough to handle a gig at a small venue as well. Great tones on both the clean and the gain channels!

That is good to know. I don't like practicing where the whole house vibrates.

Back