My new Bernie Marsden

markophonic

I just got this a few days ago. An SE Bernie Marsden. :p

I bought it from Sweetwater. It's 8 lbs. 3 oz.

Outta the box it's nice, though I'm thinking of putting some nickel covers on the pups...after that I'll decide if the pups stay or go. So far I don't have any complaints.

It's the first PRS I've ever had. I always referred to them as a "Frank Lloyd Wright" but I'm diggin' it.

I have about thirty other guitars and I primarily play Telecasters and Les Pauls.

I will say that this is indeed a bargain at $xxx.xx... (price has been edited per suggestions) I don't think it can get any better for an import.

I would like to say that the thing that sold me on this guitar was "MikeGarveyBlues" youtube review. Thanks Mike!!! I ordered this thing without ever actually seeing one in person.

This is a pic of it from the sweetwater site.

M27758-body-large.jpg

M27758-front-large.jpg

M27758-angle-large.jpg

Last edited:
I just got this a few days ago. An SE Bernie Marsden. :p

I bought it from Sweetwater. It's 8 lbs. 3 oz.

Outta the box it's nice, though I'm thinking of putting some nickel covers on the pups...after that I'll decide if the pups stay or go. So far I don't have any complaints.

It's the first PRS I've ever had. I always referred to them as a "Frank Lloyd Wright" but I'm diggin' it.

I have about thirty other guitars and I primarily play Telecasters and Les Pauls.

I will say that this is indeed a bargain. I don't think it can get any better for an import.

I would like to say that the thing that sold me on this guitar was "MikeGarveyBlues" youtube review. Thanks Mike!!! I ordered this thing without ever actually seeing one in person.

This is a pic of it from the sweetwater site.

M27758-body-large.jpg

M27758-front-large.jpg

M27758-angle-large.jpg

Looks great!!!

That's PRS quality for you though. They're one of a small handfull of brands I would buy blind.

Last edited:
I like it! But it would be a shame to cover up those great zebra coils. Spend the moolah on some lampshade knobs instead!

Nice score! Congrats!

p.s. we don't really talk about prices on here, just letting you know! :)

I'm not sure I understand why we can't talk about prices? If PRS is coming out with a new model, why can't we discuss the price of the guitar, versus the price of another guitar. Makes no sense to me. I can see not allowing spam of course, except maybe in a spam only thread. But otherwise, the price of a guitar is an important topic to most guitarists. It's like saying we can't debate single coil versus humbuckers, another important topic.

Back