My latest creation:

FrankiePRS

This is my 1987 ST24 that Len Johnson tricked out for me. I love the tone and the way it plays, but hated the way the guitar kind of got lost in pics and vids. I no longer have that problem. :)

MDPRS1.jpg

If you know local Maryland artist, Kevin Farrell (AKA- The Dogfather), he has shoes and a tie to match your guitar. To the uninitiated, Frankies rockin' paint job is the Maryland Flag. Most Excellent!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;158675 said:
Looks fantastic, Frankie. Now go eat some cake, ya skinny fooker.

Hey, I may be skinny, but at least I'm old! Wait, what?

This is my 1987 ST24 that Len Johnson tricked out for me. I love the tone and the way it plays, but hated the way the guitar kind of got lost in pics and vids. I no longer have that problem. :)

MDPRS1.jpg

That's freaking killer dude!

Great finish, I'm sure it goes over well with the SMD crowd. No need for cake, you just need to do some upper arm work to fill out those tattoos again.

Great finish, I'm sure it goes over well with the SMD crowd. No need for cake, you just need to do some upper arm work to fill out those tattoos again.

Nah - ya just needs yer spinach!!!

1007265-popeye.jpg

Cool idea w/the wrap! Was it easy to get it on there smoothly?

That is awesome. I may not live there anymore, but I am very proud to be from Maryland and love seeing reminders of how cool the flag is.

Back