My introductions

Greetings birddofmichigan. Welcome. Image posting privileges occur once you've accumulated more than 10 forum posts, if I recall correctly, sorry to say, not profile posts. We look forward with trepidation (and salivation) to images of your guitar gear.

Feel free to peruse the how-to image posting posts in Forum Rules & Announcements. That will direct you once you've reached minimum post count.

Greetings birddofmichigan. Welcome. Image posting privileges occur once you've accumulated more than 10 forum posts, if I recall correctly, sorry to say, not profile posts. We look forward with trepidation (and salivation) to images of your guitar gear.

Feel free to peruse the how-to image posting posts in Forum Rules & Announcements. That will direct you once you've reached minimum post count.
Yep, its forum posts. I think it was 3 posts though...

Welcome! I too enjoyed your profile posts, and had not realized I could do that in my profile.

I was going to be nice, but sorry... you're from uh...

GO BUCKS! :p

I’m up in Michigan proudly wearing my IU cap. Funny, both U and State don’t want to talk football this year. ;):p

I need to scan the letter I got from the general (Bobby Knight, not the insurance guy :p) and send it to you. At one point there was a chance that I’d be a Hoosier.

Back