My incoming SE 24-08 Eriza Verde

Peter Davis

GIkYnlf.jpg

MxCA6ar.jpg

EPpZtFk.jpg

A couple of quick questions

1) what is the pickup spacing for covers
2) with the SE Paul’s Guitar Rings fit on this without having to make new holes

Congrats! Diggin the color with the natural back.

I believe the rings from the SE Paul’s will fit as they are for standard sized pickups, the core Paul’s has narrower pickups and are a different size.

I believe the rings from the SE Paul’s will fit as they are for standard sized pickups, the core Paul’s has narrower pickups and are a different size.
If thats the case, I’m replacing all my S2 and se with SE Paul’s p/u rings.

I added PRS USA Ivory pickup rings (universal) with black screws to my SE Custom 24-08 Eriza Verde and all without drilling any new holes. It really took the SE to another level. Cheap upgrade !!!

If thats the case, I’m replacing all my S2 and se with SE Paul’s p/u rings.

I was on the phone with the shop today and they are no-longer selling the PRS SE Pauls rings aftermarket... DANG!!!

SO... i took after waswell and bought the ivory... the cream looks nice but a bit too yellow for me.
my buddy has the 35th Anniversary TCI's in all black and he really wants the Zebras so i'm going to swap out since i bought the nickel plated covers (Per PRS 50mm/52mm Spacing)

not quite sure on the knobs... i think i'll probably go clear lampshades eventually and will replace the cream tip on the toggle with a nickel plated one once it arrives

Here's a pic of the 24-08 with covers and pickup rings
DSC_0039.JPG
Yeah that’s gonna look nice. I’ve got a few projects wrapping up and starting before I bought the 24-08 so I need to stop at these mods for now LOL
I’ll be picking up the knobs as soon as I decide between Amber and clear

I tried the clear lampshades but preferred the amber ones. At only $20 per pair I opted to buy both colors :)

I was on the phone with the shop today and they are no-longer selling the PRS SE Pauls rings aftermarket... DANG!!!

SO... i took after waswell and bought the ivory... the cream looks nice but a bit too yellow for me.
my buddy has the 35th Anniversary TCI's in all black and he really wants the Zebras so i'm going to swap out since i bought the nickel plated covers (Per PRS 50mm/52mm Spacing)

not quite sure on the knobs... i think i'll probably go clear lampshades eventually and will replace the cream tip on the toggle with a nickel plated one once it arrives

You know what....I have a set of SE Paul's Rings that I might let go of. I did slightly modify one to accept a humbucker with a cover, but if you want em, drop a line. I asked PRS last year if I could buy them outright, and they pulled a Chuck Testa: NOPE.

BTW, if you ever want to put covers on your pickups, I highly suggest Philadelphia Luthier Supply. They have EVERYTHING, including black chrome, which nobody else has.

You know what....I have a set of SE Paul's Rings that I might let go of. I did slightly modify one to accept a humbucker with a cover, but if you want em, drop a line. I asked PRS last year if I could buy them outright, and they pulled a Chuck Testa: NOPE.

BTW, if you ever want to put covers on your pickups, I highly suggest Philadelphia Luthier Supply. They have EVERYTHING, including black chrome, which nobody else has.

I appreciate it I’ve got the ivory coming.
I did order the pickup covers from Philadelphia Luthier Supply. I got the nickel Plated Nickel Steel. It was cheaper shipping to order from their eBay store.

Back