My Heart Is Racing - This Is What It's Like When I Do Something Bad

Too bad you're not loving it. Man, I'd love to rock something like that!

BTW, what's the color called? Is it natural or something else?

Koa
Natural
Satin

This is my first proper go with a DGT. It was a bit off putting at first. The two volume knobs and the frets were the culprits of this. The neck carve is very comfortable. Overall the guitar feels more beefy. I joked with a friend last night that it made feel like Grissom and that it seemed to influence my playing. Those 11 gauge strings and DGT frets make you want to let a note ring and/or bend it like it's the last note you'll play. It's a very satisfying setup on an amazing example.

Those 11 gauge strings and DGT frets make you want to let a note ring and/or bend it like it's the last note you'll play. It's a very satisfying setup on an amazing example.
Yeah man!! :rock: :cool:

Bummer you're not into it though. I love the 2 volume knobs and satin, particularly on the neck. I don't remember the frets bothering me when I tried one. Trems and gold on the other hand....not so much. I took the gold off my SC artist.

Koa
Natural
Satin

This is my first proper go with a DGT. It was a bit off putting at first. The two volume knobs and the frets were the culprits of this. The neck carve is very comfortable. Overall the guitar feels more beefy. I joked with a friend last night that it made feel like Grissom and that it seemed to influence my playing. Those 11 gauge strings and DGT frets make you want to let a note ring and/or bend it like it's the last note you'll play. It's a very satisfying setup on an amazing example.

I'd give it a chance to let the ergonomics and feel sink into your hands and brain, and not be in a hurry to make a judgment about it.

Of course it's going to feel a bit foreign for a short time, but you will acclimate and you'll still be able to work with your other guitars just as well. Meantime this way you have a beautiful instrument with a flavor all its own that's not going to take a hit in value, so why not just enjoy it (seems you're starting to)?

I'd give it a chance to let the ergonomics and feel sink into your hands and brain, and not be in a hurry to make a judgment about it.

Of course it's going to feel a bit foreign for a short time, but you will acclimate and you'll still be able to work with your other guitars just as well. Meantime this way you have a beautiful instrument with a flavor all its own that's not going to take a hit in value, so why not just enjoy it (seems you're starting to)?

I enjoyed it plenty, but it needs a different home as I simply prefer other specs. I could try and change the features to match my preferences or just build one how I want it out the gates and with Experience coming up maybe I'll do just that.

I enjoyed it plenty, but it needs a different home as I simply prefer other specs. I could try and change the features to match my preferences or just build one how I want it out the gates and with Experience coming up maybe I'll do just that.
Most days I would say keep it and build the one perfect for you, but today I'll let you just spectacular experience - I happen to be available as a consultant.

Most days I would say keep it and build the one perfect for you, but today I'll let you just spectacular experience - I happen to be available as a consultant.

Rest assured we will have an awesome time very, very soon.

Back