My Heart Is Racing - This Is What It's Like When I Do Something Bad

You're killing me Jesse. This is the longest NGD ever. I'm going to need a smoke, if I ever get to see it. :laugh:

Looks great so far. Congrats!

Not sure how I will bond with it. Satin, gold hardware, tremolo...these usually spell disaster for me. Plus, I've never played a DGT. The Celtic Knots spoke to me in a moment of weakness.

It has all kinds of hotness going on though, and it is hard not to like a DGT. It would like hanging with my koa.

Should be delivered by end of day. Perhaps it is for the best as I really need to get some work done.

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap!

Ok, ok.

Here she is...

Stunning. But I'm not really agreeing with some of the features.

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG

photo+3.JPG

photo+4.JPG

What's not to agree with?
Nice top. Good colour.
Nice neck and back.
Great inlays.
DGT electronics are very usable.
I wouldn't kick it out for a cheesy truss rod cover.

I just prefer a different feature set. Every time I think I want something outside of my norm I am quickly reminded how much I don't.

Man, I really like it! However, if you're not feelin it, you wont play it... Maybe the cash is better used elsewhere.

I just prefer a different feature set. Every time I think I want something outside of my norm I am quickly reminded how much I don't.

It's a gorgeous guitar, but the heart (and ears) wants what the heart (and ears) wants. In the end, it may be somebody's dream guitar, but if it's not for you, it's not for you. It happens. But better to realize it and accept it than to try to force a square peg into your...wait, let me rephrase that. Better to realize it and accept it than to try to convince yourself that it'll work "one of these days...".

Too bad you're not loving it. Man, I'd love to rock something like that!

BTW, what's the color called? Is it natural or something else?

Back