My hand was forced; I had no choice, really... (finally updated with NGD pic!)

Hmm, I’ll call dibs on the DGT pickups if you decide to sell them.
Well folks, @vchizzle has claimed dibs on the DGT pickups in this guitar... I just have to get off my butt and remove them, and see if he's still interested. But I'm thinking I want some factory-stock zebra #6 pickups (which I don't have!) back into this guitar.

So, if anybody's got a line on a clean-looking set of zebra #6 pickups (core/Maryland made, that is--don't want S2 or import versions, if those even exist) then please shoot me a message!

Well folks, @vchizzle has claimed dibs on the DGT pickups in this guitar... I just have to get off my butt and remove them, and see if he's still interested. But I'm thinking I want some factory-stock zebra #6 pickups (which I don't have!) back into this guitar.

So, if anybody's got a line on a clean-looking set of zebra #6 pickups (core/Maryland made, that is--don't want S2 or import versions, if those even exist) then please shoot me a message!
Message Sent

Shoot me a message how much you want for them…

Back