My Future Looks PRS-tastic! Merry Axe-mas to Me!

Hedonismbot

I apologize for nothing!
Wandering through the desert on a horse with no na
Well, as some of you may know, I ordered a Core Custom 22 at the end of September. Options are nickel hardware, Pattern Regular neck, PRS Tremolo, and a special order finish in glorious Eriza Verde! Kinda like this one here:
3880.jpg

Well last weekend my wife and I were discussing many things, and I received permission to venture out on a second PRS! This time, I had a very specific one in mind from the S2 line. And this past Monday, I placed an order for a PRS S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow in Dark Cherry Sunburst! Like below:
s2-custom-22-semi-hollow-dark-cherry-sunburst.jpg

I almost went for Whale Blue but the this color just looks so sexy in person (I played one in this color in October) I have a feeling the S2 will get here first, becoming my first PRS ever! I am super excited to join the ranks of fellow PRS owners!

Last edited:
Congratulations on both guitars. You'll love both I'm sure.

I think you'll only be impressed by everything about the way they're made, sound, and playability. Other than that, they're like all the other guitars.

I have that exact S2 model/color. I think you'll be quite impressed, I know I am!

I played one in October and could not get over how incredible it was! I remember thinking, "This guitar is awesome, and this is supposed to be the second-tier down!" The steps PRS took to bring down cost did NOT bring down quality at all.

Back