My four, still here thankfully

shallbe

Covid has been rough. Reduced wages at work, no gigs, took in family for 8 months in our house. No band, no music room, guitars in storage. I almost sold 3 of these during that time. Thankfully, I ran into 3 jackwagons and all the sales fell through, with one even being shipped back to me. Made it through the worst of it and they are still with me. The DGT is 2012, the CU24 and CU22 are 2008 AP's and the Santana II is a 2003.

Hang tight!! Glad you have made it this far!!!

On that DGT, is that the stock bridge? Please pardon my ignorance on PRS history, but it looks a bit like an Alembic bridge.

Anyway, you got this!!!!!!!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Glad you managed to keep your beauties together.

Is that a schroeder bridge on the cu 22? Yours is the only other one I've seen on a PRS. I have one on my SE nick Catanese.

May you play them in good health for many years to come.

Last edited:
Hang tight!! Glad you have made it this far!!!

On that DGT, is that the stock bridge? Please pardon my ignorance on PRS history, but it looks a bit like an Alembic bridge.

Anyway, you got this!!!!!!!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

the DGT has a stock PRS Trem. Only the CU22 has a replaced bridge. A Schroeder.

Glad you managed to keep your beauties together.

Is that a schroeder bridge on the cu 22? Yours is the only other one I've seen on a PRS. I have one on my SE nick Catanese.

May you play them in good health for many years to come.

Yes. I really like the Schroeder bridge. Intonates great, nice lines AND it locks in place.

Glad to hear things are improving for you! Such a nice group of guitars.

Back