My First PRS

No doubt!!!
Killer guitars...Rumor has it David Grissom and PRSh spent a lot of time with getting the SC wiring just right...Enjoy that beautiful axe!!!
(Axe is a word us old folk used to used for guitar...before anyone asks.)

No doubt!!!
Killer guitars...Rumor has it David Grissom and PRSh spent a lot of time with getting the SC wiring just right...Enjoy that beautiful axe!!!
(Axe is a word us old folk used to used for guitar...before anyone asks.)

Does SC mean Singlecut? You guys are driving me crazy with your acronyms. If David’s guitar were a Singlecut I wouldn’t even ask.

Ahhh, thank you.

The worst one for me is YMMV. Your mileage may vary. Give me a break. I have never heard someone actually use that phrase while speaking so it’s silly that it’s so commonly used when typing.

Ahhh, thank you.

The worst one for me is YMMV. Your mileage may vary. Give me a break. I have never heard someone actually use that phrase while speaking so it’s silly that it’s so commonly used when typing.

Sorry, Tahlee...Yes, to both...in reference to pickups (PUs), SC will be single coil, and body shape, Single Cut.
YMMV and IMHO ,well...you know what they are...;):D (especially used because everyone hears things a little differently)

I think somewhere on here , there's a guide to all these acronyms …
But never be afraid to ask...very friendly group of guys/gals here.

Way to make your entry!!!

I applaud you for going with dots (well, crescent moons) - I think that's the "proper" spec for DGT's, according to DG himself, and when you get a sweet sounding PRS, you don't care if it has birds on the neck. Enjoy it!

I don't think YMIGTV, not one bit! I think you could ride with that beauty as far as you like, regardless of usage of 87 or 91 octane - it's going to rock the whole trip! :p

Welcome and congrats, may you love it long time!

Congrats on a grand entrance!

tenor.gif

Back