My first PRS! An '08 SE singlecut...

cpark_12

I got into playing about 7 years ago or so. I started out a Tokai SilverStar that my dad brought back from Japan in '84 I think. I still have it and have since added a Line 6 Variax 5, a Carvin SC90S, an American Strat, and a Taylor GS Mini-E. I just came across a PRS SE Singlecut in Blue Matteo about a week ago and I couldn't resist! I love it! It plays great, sounds great. So far I've put some Grover 406c locking tuners on it and .010 strings instead of the .009's. It's more green than I was expecting, but I still like the color. Anyway, I just wanted to brag a little on it! Here's a pic
0408141954a2_zps807281af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Welcome to the forum. Very nice se you got there. Enjoy her

Welcome to the forum young man,you'll find this forum interesting and informative oh and by the way nice guitar .

Congrats!!! Nothing like the first time acquiring a PRS. I remember picking mine up about 6 or 7 years ago and I've since moved to almost exclusively playing PRS...plenty of other great guitars out there, but PRS, well, just seem to suit me the best right now. Mine was an SE Singlecut Stoptail as well. Welcome to the family!!!

Thanks for the comments guys. I've already played it in a set with my band, so it's definitely gig-able. I need to get it set up one good time with the string gauge change, but that'll come a little later.

I actually didn't notice that it was an SE at first - that is a great-looking top. The Grovers are a great add. Welcome and congrats.

It really is a great looking top for the price! I've only seen the solid color SE's in person at my GC down here, so when I opened this one up and saw the top, I was pleasantly surprised for sure!

Back