6dTyCxU.jpg

now with the upgrades

N47u0Ac.png

The next one on my radar the Core CU22 Gen lll
She's a hot mama, Congrats!
Enjoy it in good health

She's a hot mama, Congrats!
Enjoy it in good health

g.wizz thank you. Believe me I will. The truth is this is one guitar that every time I set it down I really can't help myself but to pick it back up again. It's very addictive.

Here's what really gets me. The neck. So smooth so easy to play absolutely not a bad note anywhere. Like I said before the fretwork is flawless as good as any of the most expensive I have ever purchased. I love the simplicity of one volume control one tone control and one 3-way switch in a lot of ways it reminds me of my Telecaster.

WOW. 68reissue, You got the whale blue and Trampas Green ones.

I was having a hard time deciding between both of those and the sunburst.

I have an affinity towards Sunburst guitars so that's what made me get the one I did. Even though the whale blue and trampas green are absolutely beautiful.

Great choices absolutely. You should be proud of them they're wonderful guitars

I truly from the bottom of my heart understand the addiction and cravings of the disease GAS.

I had to have an intervention.

I just got so crazy with buying guitars I didn't have any more room for any of them. That's why I sold my collection from 27 down to 14. Most of which have been put away in Secure Storage. I only keep a couple on hand now

At the end of the day I found the Best high there is , is when a group of musicians are playing together and you reach that special plane where everything becomes telepathic. Where nothing needs to be said. When all the musical Souls and mind's melt together and the music becomes almost like rapture

Forget about whatever money you're being paid forget about however big the audience is if there is even one, it's really all about that special moment

Ok somehow the pictures I posted disappeared ?
I will try again

When it first arrived

sYaystD.jpg

with the upgrades

6dTyCxU.jpg

the next one on my radar Core CU22 Gen lll

N47u0Ac.png

Congrats on your first! Love the top and finish on that one. Looks great! Also, nice choice for number 2! Careful, soon you'll be looking at all your other guitars trying to figure out why you have them.

Back