MY Experience.

Looks like you had a blast...The guests this year were all great...(ok, as they ALL have in years past.) Huge Thank you to PRS family for welcoming all of us into their home!!! From Rocki in the accessory booth to Bev , to the guys in PS helping us budding artists stain ...My son and I can't wait til next year!!!!!!!!

Ha! I was sitting right in front of you, you were leaning against that wall/pillar or whatever was there.

didn't you take some pictures in the lobby that night...did you post them anywhere......Jamie's guitar was outstanding btw....thanks for letting me touch it Jamie!!

Yeah, I went to have a smoke or something and let the old man(just kidding Ron! Lol) have my seat when I came back. I just sat on the floor by Jaimie's guitar, hoping he'd let me keep it if I sat there long enough. Hahahahaha!

Ha, no problem...once I started my social security I was officially old!!!!....lots of good perks though....young guys give you their seat...free coffee at McDonald's...and you can screw up guitar solo's and nobody insults you!!!!

didn't you take some pictures in the lobby that night...did you post them anywhere......Jamie's guitar was outstanding btw....thanks for letting me touch it Jamie!!
No, I should've taken some pics in the lobby though.

Ha, no problem...once I started my social security I was officially old!!!!....lots of good perks though....young guys give you their seat...free coffee at McDonald's...and you can screw up guitar solo's and nobody insults you!!!!
I'll have to remember the free coffee part :) Will be nice to have an excuse screwing up solos too. hahaha

I might have to go next year so I can find out!
No other reason... Nothing else to see.... LOL!!!!!! :D

That frost guitar is amazing! I'm a sucker for a flame maple neck. What model is that?
I've been checking dealers to see who ended up with that one! ;)

Private Stock, I think a McCarty. It was at http://www.theguitarshop.ca/features.php?category=1 table. I don't think Brent has any EXP guitars listed there yet, so keep an eye out. Be surprised if that didn't sell though.

Private Stock, I think a McCarty. It was at http://www.theguitarshop.ca/features.php?category=1 table. I don't think Brent has any EXP guitars listed there yet, so keep an eye out. Be surprised if that didn't sell though.

Probably good for my marriage if it did sell already! ;) But I will be keeping an eye out.... I've learned you have to move fast on stuff Brent has, I "though about it" a day to long on an Al D he had. :(

Thanks very much for the reply. :D

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;23703 said:
Hey! This thread is famous! It made the newsletter!

:congrats:
Oh??? Did I miss the newsletter somewhere?

Just checked the link. Thank you PRS, I'm honored you put a link to my thread in the newsletter.

It got me thinking about that weekend and brightened an otherwise mundane day. The most surreal moment of the Experience was just before the pic of Paul, John McLaughlin, my friends & I. I went to shake Paul's hand, he grabbed my arm and showed John my bird tattoos. He said, "look at this John, now THAT'S dedication." I got goose bumps and Paul asked if it was because it was cool that morning or because I was talking to John? I half lied and said, "a little bit of both". When really, it was the gravity of that moment, speaking to 2 legendary people that made a huge impact on the music world by being innovators and masters of their craft. It gave me chills then, and again now just thing about it. I'm grateful I was able to experience that with 2 of my best friends.

Hans, that link is to your personal newsletter. When I hit the "update newsletter preferences" button to see how to subscribe, it brought up all your personal info. May want to change the link.

BTW, now you're mostly into worship music. ;D. JK!

Hans, that link is to your personal newsletter. When I hit the "update newsletter preferences" button to see how to subscribe, it brought up all your personal info. May want to change the link.
Thank you for pointing that out!!!! I deleted the link.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm hoping to attend my first one next year

Back