My double bucker Vela

Fram

Vela Love
Just thought I would share a pic of my Vela with a set of BK Emeralds, coil split toggles (with PRS value resistors) and a master mute toggle (I guess it’s a kill switch, thinking about it).

It’s my gigging guitar and it does everything I need it to and more, I guess it might be sacrilege taking out the type D, but V.R. did and I am in no position to argue with him :p

cheers
Fram

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
Just thought I would share a pic of my Vela with a set of BK Emeralds, coil split toggles (with PRS value resistors) and a master mute toggle (I guess it’s a kill switch, thinking about it).

It’s my gigging guitar and it does everything I need it to and more, I guess it might be sacrilege taking out the type D, but V.R. did and I am in no position to argue with him :p

cheers
Fram

Was any additional routing needed to put in the neck bucker, or is it already routed for it?

Fram

Vela Love
It’s already routed, I got a custom guard made and it dropped right in, I think maybe it was probably more economical to have a standard S2 top rout that could be used for a few different guitars.

JELIFISH19

Do you think a P90 would fit in the neck? The picture of the naked Vela seems like it would.

Fram

Vela Love
Pretty sure it would, it’s has a minibucker size in the pickguard as standard and I think that would need to be enlarged to fit a P90
but the body route would be fine.