My Current Harem of Lovely PRS!

HighGain510

Just one more...
I consider myself quite fortunate to have put together such a tasty group of PRS over the years, I finally got around to snapping some shots of the whole group together this afternoon!

From Left to Right:

• PRS Clint Lowery SE Gloss Black Finish (EMG Het Set, stock Drop-B tuning)
  • PRS SE 245 Grey Black Finish (PRS Phase II locking tuners with PRS faux ivory buttons, stock SE 245 pickups)
  • PRS Custom 24 Artist Package Bonnie Pink Finish (Flamed Maple neck, Ebony fretboard, 57/08 pickups)
  • PRS P22 Trem Artist Package Trampas Fade Finish (Indian Rosewood neck, Brazilian Rosewood fretboard, 53/10 pickups)
  • PRS 513 Artist Package Orange Fade Finish (Flamed Maple neck, Flamed Maple fretboard)
  • PRS Hollowbody II Artist Package Bonnie Pink Burst (Flamed Maple neck, Ebony fretboard)
  • PRS Tonare Grand Artist Package Nitrocellulose Clear Finish (Peruvian Mahogany neck, Flamed Mahogany back and sides, Flamed Maple purfling on a Cocobolo fretboard, Flamed Maple binding on top/back, Carbon Fiber non-adjustable truss rod)
  • PRS McKorina Soapbar '07 NOS Brazilian Rosewood Frost Blue Metallic Finish(Thorn GT90 Stapletop P90 pickups)
  • PRS Mike Mushok SE Silverburst Finish (Schaller M6 mini locking tuners, currently has a set of EMG 81/60 set, will either put the Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient 6 set in this one or move the Het Set from the Lowery into this one and drop the SD's in there instead)

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_1_zps7d255bc4.jpg

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_5_zpsc0d7853d.jpg

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_6_zpsb8333306.jpg

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_7_zps39c427e6.jpg

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_9_zpsfa9eaa86.jpg

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_12_zpsa186b1e4.jpg

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_13_zps6edc7ea5.jpg

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_16_zps06fd8ef7.jpg

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_18_zps515d8ce4.jpg

PRS_Collection_June_15_2014_21_zps48621ba2.jpg

Just a seriously gorgeous group of guitars with killer tone to match! Tons of unique tones in this bunch (no point in having a dozen guitars that all sound exactly the same, right?!) and I've never been happier with the PRS in my stable! There are a few I'd still like to add to the group and I'd still LOVE to make a run or two at the Private Stock Vault, but overall I've got the majority of the tones I want covered! Killer hollowbody tones? Check! Awesome solidbody 22 and 24 fretters? Yep! Rosewood and maple necks? Covered! Convincing singlecoil tones and humbucker tones available in the same guitar? Totally! Baritones, drop-tunings and acoustic tones galore! Got it in spades! It's a great time to be a PRS-loving guitarist, there's so many choices out there!

Yeah, that doesn't suck...

I'll take it! ;)

That acoustic is bitchin'!

Really dig those pink ones too.

Nice collection dude.

Thanks Jesse! Yeah that acoustic sounds amazing! I found a Taylor in a shop that I really liked but then when I got home and restrung my Tonare, I decided I didn't REALLY need a second acoustic. Want? Sure! But NEED? Not really, the Tonare Grand sounds and plays absolutely fantastic!

Very, very sweet set!

Thanks Les! I'm seriously glad I listened to your advice on grabbing one of the NOS acoustics with the carbon fiber non-adjustable truss rod! The Tonare Grand sounds incredible, just a lovely-sounding and playing instrument!

Great group!

That BPSB HBII is just fugg'in HOT AS HELL :rock:

Thanks Markie! Yeah the Bonnie Pink on that one is even brighter than my CU24 AP! :top: Not sure if she'll fade over time, but I make sure I keep that one in the case when I'm not playing her in the hopes that the neon pink won't fade a ton with time!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApproved!

Indeed! :laugh:

That's a whole lotta awesome going on!

Thank-you sir!

Hot Damn!

That's what I say every time I go down to the guitar room! :laugh:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;150923 said:
Yes. The damn is hot. Fantastic selection of guitars.

Thanks Hans! :D

Thank-you sir!

That Frosty gets me every time! I love it.

Totally! We need to grab a new stove and microwave set and I ALMOST let that one go, but then I realized I can use one of two cards I have with stores where I bought large appliances (washer/dryer and HVAC system respectively) that keep offering me 0% financing for a year and keep the guitar instead so.... easy decision! Yanked that listing immediately and got to work tweaking the height on the Thorn GT90's to perfection, now she sounds INCREDIBLE!!! She's quite a looker too, I dig the fancy tops and finishes on an Artist Package but I can totally get down with the simple metallic finishes too! I think that's one of my classiest PRS honestly!

1503434_10152335165354533_508375297_n.jpg

10440758_10152526379079533_28754565913879016_n.jpg

Plus the Brazilian Rosewood on that one is just top notch! SUPER dark, tight grain and feels and sounds perfect! Korina + BRW + P90's = tonal win!

I still love that Bonnie pink custom 22, love it.

You're missing 2 frets, sir! ;) She's a Custom 24! :D

I like that silver one, too. It's really a classy finish. How are the Thorn pickups with it?

Makes my small collection look really bad now. You have a couple there that really get me thinking I need to save some serious cash to get

That is one helluva harem...I am in love/lust with at least 5 or 7 of them ;) Good stuff HG!

Back