My collection is complete

My guitar collection is complete! These are my electrics: Studio, Custom 24, Fiore, CE-22, Silver Sky, 1976 Gibson ES-335, 277, McCarty 594 (SC) McCarty 594 (SC/HB). And I will be playing all of them regularly. My acoustics (not shown), McPherson MG 3.5, and 1976 Martin D35S round it out. I'm all set. Some may disagree, but I think if I get any more, I wouldn't get around to playing all of them regularly (and I liquidated my 20 year "fun savings account" lol. So, I'd have to start saving and maybe move to amps/effects since currently I just have a Kemper head, Boss Katana Artist MK II 100, and PG Spark. But it's working for me. Now it's time to really focus on learning and perfecting.
dDyGscb.jpg

Which is your favorite and why?
I'm digging hte 594 SC and the HB

That is one hell of a collection! I like that you have a Fiore and a SS. Is there a big tonal difference between when the Fiore is in Single Coil mode?
To my ears, yes, they do sound different. The Fiore is more "snappy" in my opinion. More funky.

Hahaha!

"Welcome your new home, Mr. Jones, it's completed. Ace Building Company appreciates your business."

"But...there are no walls!"

"Well...it's complete for now."
Hahahaha
Which is your favorite and why?
I'm digging hte 594 SC and the HB
You know, to be honest, it's really hard to say. Every time I pick one up, I literally say, "Dang, this thing is awesome. I wonder if it's my favorite". I wish I could come up with a favorite, but maybe in time... I almost hope to not have a favorite so I don't neglect the others.

Thanks. I hear ya and several have said the same. I just haven’t found a tele I enjoy playing.

My guitar collection is complete! These are my electrics: Studio, Custom 24, Fiore, CE-22, Silver Sky, 1976 Gibson ES-335, 277, McCarty 594 (SC) McCarty 594 (HB). And I will be playing all of them regularly. My acoustics (not shown), McPherson MG 3.5, and 1976 Martin D35S round it out. I'm all set. Some may disagree, but I think if I get any more, I wouldn't get around to playing all of them regularly (and I liquidated my 20 year "fun savings account" lol. So, I'd have to start saving and maybe move to amps/effects since currently I just have a Kemper head, Boss Katana Artist MK II 100, and PG Spark. But it's working for me. Now it's time to really focus on learning and perfecting.
dDyGscb.jpg
Grats! Very nice collection indeed.

That picture reminds me of what I think is missing in the PRS line (or maybe I just did not get it) - a guitar with the PRS shape but ............
................ with a telecaster bridge and bridge pickup.

Grats! Very nice collection indeed.

That picture reminds me of what I think is missing in the PRS line (or maybe I just did not get it) - a guitar with the PRS shape but ............
................ with a telecaster bridge and bridge pickup.
Yeah, many have said the same thing.

Amazing collection! I hope you may enjoy everyone of them although we always have a favourite or two.

My collection is still a work in progress. I reckon I made poor choices at the beginning as I didn't know about guitars, amps and pedals but it's getting better. No I have inspiration in what way I should go. Cheers.

Amazing collection! I hope you may enjoy everyone of them although we always have a favourite or two.

My collection is still a work in progress. I reckon I made poor choices at the beginning as I didn't know about guitars, amps and pedals but it's getting better. No I have inspiration in what way I should go. Cheers.
I did the same! But now I fall in love with these every time I play them!

You’re collection is not complete. You now need to get them in each colour.
Yeah and a million dollars. And I just don’t know how I’d be able to play them all. As it is if I rotate daily, I would play each guitar once every 11 days.

ok lol NOW it is completed. I finally got my Studio (went with a different color since I didn't want to wait another 2 years) and grabbed this CE24 for a good deal and LOVE the color. (it happens to be the color I had originally wanted for my Studio).
2dxJwUH.jpg

Back