My collection is complete

gemyneye

So many guitars, not enough time
My guitar collection is complete! These are my electrics: Studio, Custom 24, Fiore, CE-22, Silver Sky, 1976 Gibson ES-335, 277, McCarty 594 (SC) McCarty 594 (HB). And I will be playing all of them regularly. My acoustics (not shown), McPherson MG 3.5, and 1976 Martin D35S round it out. I'm all set. Some may disagree, but I think if I get any more, I wouldn't get around to playing all of them regularly (and I liquidated my 20 year "fun savings account" lol. So, I'd have to start saving and maybe move to amps/effects since currently I just have a Kemper head, Boss Katana Artist MK II 100, and PG Spark. But it's working for me. Now it's time to really focus on learning and perfecting.
dDyGscb.jpg

Last edited:
My guitar collection is complete! These are my electrics: Studio, Custom 24, Fiore, CE-22, Silver Sky, 1976 Gibson ES-335, 277, McCarty 594 (SC) McCarty 594 (SC/HB). And I will be playing all of them regularly. My acoustics (not shown), McPherson MG 3.5, and 1976 Martin D35S round it out. I'm all set. Some may disagree, but I think if I get any more, I wouldn't get around to playing all of them regularly (and I liquidated my 20 year "fun savings account" lol. So, I'd have to start saving and maybe move to amps/effects since currently I just have a Kemper head, Boss Katana Artist MK II 100, and PG Spark. But it's working for me. Now it's time to really focus on learning and perfecting.
gWgc6fS.jpg
Nice!

Back