My 2 PRSi in action (Rehearsal room clips)

Suppalak Klabdee

PRSi in Black Gold with binding for life
Hi all, last weekend my band and I went into the rehearsal room to record a VDO clip, a tribute to one of our Thai guitar idol, as his birthday gift. We cover a few selections of his "classic" guitar solo. I brought 2 of my PRSi for this, a Brushstroke 24 which I used and a 408MT Braz for the main guitar solo guy. All the talking in the clip are Thai, I am sorry for that but the music part should be quite universal ^ ^

Unfortunately, the guy who edit the final VDO did not know that the Zoom H2n that I used to record the sound has 2 pairs of microphones and as such recorded 2 separate files for each mic. He just used the file from the mic facing the other 2 guitars, resulted in my guitar level is a little low :bawling: . But anyhow, this clip still show the clarity of that 408MT Braz very nicely (he is also a much better musician than me anyway, ha ha).

I really love these guitars and will be using them for a long time to come :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys! I have passed along your compliments to the guy already :beer:

He used to be a gigging musucian long time ago, on regular tour with a few of the quite popular Thai singers during '90s. Now with family and kids, he somehow has to turn his back on that kind of life. A really nice guy with so much musical potential!

UNIVERSAL is right!!! I always love to hear players from far corners of the world with chops that sound like they come from here. Great sounds & improvisation.
................but after hearing all the Thai speak now I want to order some Moo paht prik king

Back