My 1st PS.. An initiation into the Blood Brothers.

So close. Can't believe you guessed that I'm getting a solid purple finish over that crazy quilt top! You only missed out on all the cork I'm using for this build so my guitar floats. :tongue:

50242582.jpg

I forgot you were a cork sniffer...

I'm trying to picture a cross between that bizarre BC Rich 10string and the wacky image that someone posted the other day with 4 whammy bars.

So I've broken free from my short hospital stint for a little bronchitis to the good news that my PS #5902 will be in my hands soon.

Figured now would be a good time to share the journey.

robtop2_zpsgujkiz4a.jpg

unnamed_zpsp30mhdnt.jpg
5902%20Headstock_zpst8ro2wan.jpg

IMG_7761_zps21fcpnyc.jpg
IMG_7764_zpsgelfwb94.jpg
20160211_123438_zpsq5r4qvg0.jpg
2016021795134544_zpsmo41ljuz.jpg

Last edited:
Wow such a killer looking top, looks like alot of love went it to the making of this guitar. I bet it's getting harder to wait :p
As awesome as it is, I can't believe I still look at PSF and think "OOooooo! I'm going to have to go back and do that!" with all the great stuff I've been seeing lately.
And I can't recommend the experience enough. Find a few friends ready to go and enjoy. Brian, Paul and everybody on the PS team really made it a great trip for our group.

Verbally, that is exactly (one of the) colour(s) I want on my eventual build. So it doesn't have a name yet? I was going to call it Côtes-du-Rhône or something, if I ended up there first. (Actually, this is shiraz/syrah, but that's the 'S' in 'GSM', of which Côtes-du-Rhône is an example.):
color-of-syrah-wine.jpg

)

It's beautiful.

Last edited:
I saw that on FB. There is so much awesome in that guitar. Congrats, Rob! Play it in good health!

Back