Mutually Exclusive Fallacy vs. Regular Guitar Threads

If I choose Regular Guitar Threads, does that confirm the accuracy the Mutually Exclusive Fallacy theory? But therefore by choosing Regular Guitar Threads, I have also proven that the Mutually Exclusive Fallacy is not actually a fallacy and have therefore created a Mutually Exclusive Paradox that will break the universe?

If I choose Regular Guitar Threads, does that confirm the accuracy the Mutually Exclusive Fallacy theory? But therefore by choosing Regular Guitar Threads, I have also proven that the Mutually Exclusive Fallacy is not actually a fallacy and have therefore created a Mutually Exclusive Paradox that will break the universe?

Yes. Don't look now but ..........

I don’t even know what this means, but I’ve been in that boat for several of the versus threads.

I do think regular threads talk about stuff in a varied way and in doing so proves that mutually exclusive is not a valid paradigm in the guitar world.

Last edited:
This subject is too heady for me ........ I think I'm getting dizzy.

yes, this thread demands a poll. Due to the path the thread has taken, let me cast the first vote for a Stripper Pole!

Back