Musicians in your area.

I've been without a band for a year now. I'm not getting what I need from the band's these days. I've invested an awful lot of time and money in this and I'm always met with disappointment.

I am looking for a secondhand PRS Custom 24 Red...

I’m going to go ahead and award you the coveted “weird bump of the week award.” This bump in a 3 year and 8 month old thread about how hard it is to find good band members...! That’s what I call creative use of a bump! Certainly more carefully planned and orchestrated, than say one of my Julie Bowen comments in one of Les’s serious threads about recording. I mean, late at night, I can go from recording-tracking. Tracking-track. Track-yoga. Julie Bowen in Yoga Pants!

But you... dude, i’ve GOT to hear the thought train that led from undependable band mates to “I need a red guitar” AND (the kicker!) on an almost 4 year old thread. Gotta be honest. I’m drawing a blank. Hmm. Brainstorming.... let’s see.
Band members-undependable. Undependable - Yugo. Yugo- You Go. You go- I go. I want to go to Julie Bowens house.

Sorry, I tried, but I keep ending up in the same place. Anyway (and yes, I realize the month is not over yet and Sergio sometimes throws in some real ringers at the end) I’m going to go ahead and declare you the winner this month. You’ll receive one set of PRS strings in the gauge of your choice. Please PM your name and address for the shipping to any one of us here. Were all attorneys and will see that it gets handled asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s where you made your mistake.

It’s Yugo-Yoga. Yoga-Yogahosers. Yogahosers-Kevin Smith. Kevin Smith-Red State - damn, I need a red guitar!
I want a read guitar too. However, I’d rather have a Julie Bowen :p

I want a read guitar too. However, I’d rather have a Julie Bowen :p

Julie bowin'.

Violin-Techniques-How-to-Get-a-Stronger-Bow-Arm.jpg

Back