Music Unites - Here's A List of PRS Artists Offering Online Lessons & Performances

james

Administrator
Staff member
Music Unites – Here’s a List of PRS Artists Offering Online Lessons & Performances

Music is a powerful force in the world. That fact will never change. Whether a music lover, a casual player, or a professional musician, right now, many of us are in need of some help, some comfort, or some good old distraction. In an effort to support our Artist Family who has been uniquely impacted, and to keep a little music in all our lives, we have compiled a list of PRS artists offering paid and unpaid guitar lessons, live–streamed performances, and more. At times like this, it helps to have a little music to keep us all strong and united. We hope you enjoy this content.

Full Story Here

On a side note, I saw Brandon Bayliss (PRS player in Umphreys McGee) is doing paid lessons on livelessonmasters.com. I didn't take note of other PRS artists but there could be more.

yer in Umphreys McGee) is doing paid lessons on livelessonmasters.com. I didn't take note of other PRS artists but there could be more.

I was honestly was thinking of going back to take some lessons. I am smart enough to know what I need to do plus there are so many resources and the good ppl like @DTR have been gracious enough to help me out. Thx anyways!

Back