Music/Man Cave

And still more progress today, for the most part its pretty much done have to mount the TV and wait fir my new desk to get delivered, but the desk will be awhile.

IMG-8760-copy.jpg

IMG-8761.jpg

IMG-8762.jpg

IMG-8763-copy.jpg

What?! Didn’t you just post the purple on on IG in the last couple of weeks?

The 15? no that's actually Highgain's JP. I haven't had a JP for a few years now, as much as I like them I dont find them comfortable to play anymore.

Cherry Coke Zero and Coke Zero here. Actually found 2-liter bottles of the cherry at the store last week - first time since March or April. Probably explains why my music area doesn’t look as good.

The lady likes Cherry Coke Zero. It has been almost impossible to find.

The lady likes Cherry Coke Zero. It has been almost impossible to find.

I've been buying up the 20 oz. bottles of that and Mountain Dew Zero at Speedway. Finding the 2-liter bottles was like finding a bit of heaven. The Dew has become my go-to weekend drink while I'm recording.

BTW, despite drinking the Mountain Dew and my Italian heritage, the music I record should not be called doo wop.

I've been buying up the 20 oz. bottles of that and Mountain Dew Zero at Speedway. Finding the 2-liter bottles was like finding a bit of heaven. The Dew has become my go-to weekend drink while I'm recording.

BTW, despite drinking the Mountain Dew and my Italian heritage, the music I record should not be called doo wop.

More Carcass covers, please!

Am I the only one that heard a rim shot in my head when I read this?

Got some more work done today, wall mounted guitars and hung up some pictures. getting there tomorrow the desk goes in and a couple more things to get done might hang the tv tomorrow as well.

The clothes in the closet are temporary till we clean out the master bedroom closet.

IMG-8751.jpg

IMG-8752.jpg

IMG-8748.jpg

IMG-8750.jpg

IMG-8753.jpg

IMG-8755.jpg

Lookin' good! Have many happy hours playing there!

Very nice! It’s great when you finally get the room together. Until you start trying to quickly hustle new purchases down there and end up with boxes and a mess to deal with!

Very nice! It’s great when you finally get the room together. Until you start trying to quickly hustle new purchases down there and end up with boxes and a mess to deal with!

I’m hoping to keep it relatively clean LoL but we will see what happens

Back