MT15 visual pimping

Goran Lorencin

I don't know why but I had a walk in the forest and when I was all alone a bearded man in a limo http://adam1.scripts.mit.edu/blog/w...Lebowski-Oen-Clothing-Jellies-Credit-Film.jpg came from the sky and explained in detail which knobs and which colour to have and in which position ... and then took a sip of milk and disappeared back into the sky ...

And this is what he told me to do:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RVSGxQPiSs9nAMUJ6 (hope this does work, if not I`ll try another hosting provider)

Have you met any of them dudes in limos?

Last edited:
Nice!
Increased the HG-70 vibe.
Wow, never seen a HG-70, first time I heard of it, checked it out, very versatile machine, has all the ins and outs you need, and it has an built in noise gate! But there seems to be very little info on the internet. Did it not do well amongst guitarists in the 90`s?

About the MT15, the black knobs were ok at best (though imo they took away some of the excitement), but I wanted something to go with the "light show" although I am not a fan of that much light, so I covered the incredibly bright LEDs to soften the light and got creative ;) I must say I like it and will be on the lookout for possibly better knobs with D shape shafts that have the pointer where the notch is on the shaft (these new knobs have a recessed screw, will see how they hold up), if there are better ones out there.
If anyone knows of a shop that is specialized in selling knobs please let me know (would be nice if it was in the EU or China, the shipping cost is quite high if ordered from the US).

Wow, never seen a HG-70, first time I heard of it, checked it out, very versatile machine, has all the ins and outs you need, and it has an built in noise gate! But there seems to be very little info on the internet. Did it not do well amongst guitarists in the 90`s?

Bodia and Sergio are our resident experts on the HG-70, including doing some testing of their ability to handle "the elements" as it were.

Bodia and Sergio are our resident experts on the HG-70, including doing some testing of their ability to handle "the elements" as it were.
Yeah, yeah. The one I had looked like a barn rescue. Some pretty well aged pots, etc. It was pretty cool. Kinda unique.

Yeah, yeah. The one I had looked like a barn rescue. Some pretty well aged pots, etc. It was pretty cool. Kinda unique.
So you're saying there aren't many left in their natural habitat? Killed them all because of their musical glands or?

But seriously, they obviously were not that popular as I am hearing of it today for the first time. Although after seeing a video review it did not seem bad sound wise or in the looks department, well it did have a a lot of lighting ;)

So you're saying there aren't many left in their natural habitat? Killed them all because of their musical glands or?

But seriously, they obviously were not that popular as I am hearing of it today for the first time. Although after seeing a video review it did not seem bad sound wise or in the looks department, well it did have a a lot of lighting ;)
Yeah, the lighting was cool. I couldn't give fair assessment, really. Just on the condition of the amp. It was only a couple hundred bucks, so I took the leap. This was 2 or 3 years ago. One forum member that lives close was cool enough to take it and replace some pots (which was no small feat. Those old pots were hard to find). It didn't sound bad after I got it back. Just, I don't know, not my cup of tea.

I did watch a couple of YT vids, and they sounded pretty good. One was kind of recent, and one was an old PRS videos from the 90s where Paul played it. IIRC, Ed King played one of the with Lynyrd Skynyrd for time.

That screams JHS Colour Box to me...

JHS+Pedals+Colour+Box+V2++left+side.png

That screams JHS Colour Box to me...

JHS+Pedals+Colour+Box+V2++left+side.png

Haha, good one! Cause I also bought the exact same knobs to see which would fit better and these were too small for my taste, so they stay tucked away for some other pimping. I also did not know about the existence of this JHS pedal, thx for making me aware of it.

Yeah, the lighting was cool. I couldn't give fair assessment, really. Just on the condition of the amp. It was only a couple hundred bucks, so I took the leap. This was 2 or 3 years ago. One forum member that lives close was cool enough to take it and replace some pots (which was no small feat. Those old pots were hard to find). It didn't sound bad after I got it back. Just, I don't know, not my cup of tea.

I did watch a couple of YT vids, and they sounded pretty good. One was kind of recent, and one was an old PRS videos from the 90s where Paul played it. IIRC, Ed King played one of the with Lynyrd Skynyrd for time.
Oh, so there is at least someone from the elite that played it.

Back