MT15 speaker cable

Bucks

Hi guys,

I have just recently purchased an MT15 with matching cab. I have been using a patch cable to connect the head to the cab and I was told by a friend that it wasn’t advisable to do that. I was just wondering if people could recommend a cable to purchase instead?

Many thanks in advance

I’m not entirely sure what else you would use.
You can pay quite a bit for a snooty speaker cable if you like. I just use a little 3 footer.

Somebody else might know more.

Welcome to the forum.

Yup...You definitely need to use a speaker cable between an amp head and a cabinet...(Bass or guitar).
They look similar, but speaker cables are usually little thicker. I always put a piece of yellow tape around my speaker cables,
so I could tell the difference when in a hurry. But you'll know immediately if you try a speaker cable for your guitar,...Buzz Central!!!!

Yup...You definitely need to use a speaker cable between an amp head and a cabinet...(Bass or guitar).
They look similar, but speaker cables are usually little thicker. I always put a piece of yellow tape around my speaker cables,
so I could tell the difference when in a hurry. But you'll know immediately if you try a speaker cable for your guitar,...Buzz Central!!!!
Yellow tape, that's a great idea!

Back