MT15 Cab Cover???

Brooklyn

Hello,

I just ordered the MT15 head/cab, it arrives at the end of September. I see that the head comes with a cover. Please, does anyone know if the cab also will come with a cover. Thank you!

Hello,

I just ordered the MT15 head/cab, it arrives at the end of September. I see that the head comes with a cover. Please, does anyone know if the cab also will come with a cover. Thank you!

I’m sure it won’t. PRS cabs never have in the past (I have two).

However, you can order one from plenty of companies out there who make them. In particular, I’m a fan of Studio Slips, who make a zip-around bag that’s pretty slick.

I’m sure it won’t. PRS cabs never have in the past (I have two).

However, you can order one from plenty of companies out there who make them. In particular, I’m a fan of Studio Slips, who make a zip-around bag that’s pretty slick.

+1 on Studio Slips. I have bought two from them in the past.

Hi & thanks for the feedback. OK, I'll get a cover made in advance, I also have a Studio Slips zip cover for my Mahaffay Little Lanilei 1/4 watt amp. And yes, they are well made quality covers. Thank you both very much. I can't wait to plug into the MT15, what I see/hear on YouTube I am itching bad for it.

I really need to buy a couple of covers for my PRS amps, but I never take them out of my studio.

Of course, that doesn’t mean I don’t still NEED them! ;)

+2 on Studio Slips. I've had them make a few custom covers for me and they are great to work with, ave the covers are very nice.

For those of you with a Fender style folding case 7 guitar stand, I had them make two different designs. One is a slip cover, the other has front zippers.

Back