MT 15

I really don't remember where I read it, however, it was a question that I once had. It's an amazing amp!!

I stand corrected, however, where did you find this info...LOL, I know this question has been asked, I guess the Guitar Center, I believe that's who told me is incorrect as well. Thanks

I stand corrected, however, where did you find this info...LOL, I know this question has been asked, I guess the Guitar Center, I believe that's who told me is incorrect as well. Thanks

I'm pretty sure, at some point, he walked into the Amp Dept and asked Doug Sewell. :D

Hi Guys,

2) For those who have the amp, in half power set is suitable for playing at home in a condominium?

Thank you very much

Veltro

It's not that it's really loud in full power, or half power, it's the taper on the volume knob. It goes from bedroom level to loud with a nudge of the knob. For some, it was too loud, or too touchy. I loved mine. However, I loved my Archon more. It is a great low volume amp, and has a better taper for more usable volume range. If price is a consideration, you really can not go wrong with the MT-15. Hands down the best bang for your buck at that price.

Thank you very much, where did you find the information about Class A?

Thanks
Being Class A would defeat the purpose of this amp. ;) (Besides, most people don't even really know what it means... and that includes apparently a lot of amp makers who say that their amps are Class A when they really aren't).

We’ll sure - but only if he was wearing that snazzy silver jacket. Otherwise, he’d just pick up the phone and call Doug so as to avoid everybody asking why he wasn’t wearing that snazzy silver jacket.
Pics!

It's not that it's really loud in full power, or half power, it's the taper on the volume knob. It goes from bedroom level to loud with a nudge of the knob. For some, it was too loud, or too touchy. I loved mine. However, I loved my Archon more. It is a great low volume amp, and has a better taper for more usable volume range.

This is really the only reason why I don't own an MT-15. I already had an Archon 50, and the MT-15 is almost the same thing except with fewer controls and a hair trigger master volume.

cXvXq5z.jpg

ok, is it just me, or is anyone else seeing this and envisioning a green sequinned Leprechaun hat added to this outfit?

(And matching boots, of course).

And if I get banned, I'll miss you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, now that you're officially "one of us" I think it's a new at bat. No ball, no strike count.

He's British. He won't get that. Luckily, I can translate that into British for you - "New at bat - no ball, no strike count" in British is, "Bob's your fish 'n' chips, smack the collywoddle, and stuff up the bangers and masher, wot wot, hallo guv'nor!"

He's British. He won't get that. Luckily, I can tr:Danslate that into British for you - "New at bat - no ball, no strike count" in British is, "Bob's your fish 'n' chips, smack the collywoddle, and stuff up the bangers and masher, wot wot, hallo guv'nor!"
Wow, I wasn’t even close! :D

Back