MT 15

I'm in, but I only entered once so I have, statistically speaking, a better chance to be hit by lightning, and there's not a cloud in the sky today.

We all have the same chance of winning. They are only going to draw one entry out of how many thousand, so the odds would still be 1:26000+/-. Weather is clear in NY right now, so getting hit by lightning is pretty slim here.

on the other hand, if either of us DOES get hit by lightening, that means the other one is going to win the amp! Wish me luck. I'm going to be outside working in the yard til dark tonight! :p

I'm in, but I only entered once so I have, statistically speaking, a better chance to be hit by lightning, and there's not a cloud in the sky today.

We all have the same chance of winning. They are only going to draw one entry out of how many thousand, so the odds would still be 1:26000+/-. Weather is clear in NY right now, so getting hit by lightning is pretty slim here.

Totally clear in the Chicago area today too. I'd say I've got no chance of getting hit by lightning but, if I get too close to a church, I'm a goner!

Last edited:
So in the event that I don’t win the MT 15 either, has there been any recent rumors about a combo version of this amp or any other variations to this amp?

Finally arrived!!! Just picked up my MT-15 head from my dealer! Just have to wait a bit longer for the cab.

That's awesome! Where did you get it from? My dealer said everyone was pushed back receiving them until Mid June.

That's awesome! Where did you get it from? My dealer said everyone was pushed back receiving them until Mid June.
I pre ordered it from local guitar store up here in Canada, The Guitar Shop. Great guys and store!!! They really took care of me. They also mentioned the cab would come in June or July along with more units.

Last edited:
Back