MT 15

i still feel there maybe a line a 40 stack and 15 combo ,will have to wait until official product page but that vid was shot back in 2017

Man, this is presenting me with a big dilemma. I would probably love this for recording, but want to have the ability to play it live too. Buy it? Wait for there to be a big brother? Find a used Archon? Choices. What happened to Mark saying it was 40 watts?

Man, this is presenting me with a big dilemma. I would probably love this for recording, but want to have the ability to play it live too. Buy it? Wait for there to be a big brother? Find a used Archon? Choices. What happened to Mark saying it was 40 watts?
Might wait for NAMM. I have a feeling it's going to be big year for PRS.

I of course haven't heard it yet, but it should definitely be gigable in the right circumstances like smaller clubs and quieter shows (but really, how often would that happen with the core demographic?). Would also be a great amp for hauling back and forth to band rehearsals.

I'm going to guess also, that there is this one plus a 40 watt version, and if that is correct, they will RULE! Trust me, I'll be comparing one to the V25 as soon as there is one in the wild.

I'll be really interested to hear how Doug dialed in 15 watts with 2 6L6s. More so to hear the results!

My 15 watt amp from another company through a 4X12 can be VERY LOUD!!! I use it once a week at band practice through a 2X12 PRS stealth cab

Hmm, included footswitch is one-button, for channel switching only. yet it has an effects loop, so obviously the effects loop is "always on" if plugged in.

I'm OK with that, I have that on a non-PRS amp, I guess I'm just used to seeing effects loop foot switch control on PRS amps.

Hmm, included footswitch is one-button, for channel switching only. yet it has an effects loop, so obviously the effects loop is "always on" if plugged in.

I'm OK with that, I have that on a non-PRS amp, I guess I'm just used to seeing effects loop foot switch control on PRS amps.

Can you run an A/B switch in the loop to open the circuit and remove your effects with a button? Never did it but it seems to make sense.

Back