MT 15

I was impressed especially given that he was using an import version of a lower gain pup like a 57/08. Played it in the car and my daughter said it sounds angry in a good way. I agree. Wanna hear the clean side.

There's a little bit of clean on this one. Pre-ordered this morning.

I know. I know. The demos clinched it for me. But the wife says no. For now..............
(Is that clean pedal free? Because that really sounds beautiful!)

Kevin

I know. I know. The demos clinched it for me. But the wife says no. For now..............
(Is that clean pedal free? Because that really sounds beautiful!)

Kevin

I'm pretty sure it was all pedal free! It looks small enough to sneak into the house is a backpack. Just sayin'......

This should be pretty awesome! Tremonti's Instagram said "We will voice a 100 watt version next" I have always thought it would be pretty neat to have the lighting of an amp change a bit depending on channel or how heavy you are playing! cant wit to see the whole demo!

This should be pretty awesome! Tremonti's Instagram said "We will voice a 100 watt version next" I have always thought it would be pretty neat to have the lighting of an amp change a bit depending on channel or how heavy you are playing! cant wit to see the whole demo!

I don't even need 100 a good 40/50
With same voicings would kill

The gain at the end of the clip is almost off and it was still very aggressive which means it's a little outside my wheelhouse. It's nice not to be tempted once in a while.

Very intriguing...and the clips from NAMM sound pretty decent. I'll need a side-by-side with an Archon to decide if the MT is different enough to add to the arsenal...:rolleyes:

This. I just bought an Archon a couple of weeks ago because I had some gear lying around I didn't use anymore and found one close. The sound is the closest I've ever come to finding the sound in my head, but this looks to be a close second. Can't wait for more clips to really hear it.

I already have lesser-than-average ability to say no when it comes to amps/guitars (doesn't everyone here? :D), so we'll see how it goes.

Back