MT 15

The big relief here is that it looks like a nice amp, but I’m not a metal player. So I’m safe.

The big relief here is that it looks like a nice amp, but I’m not a metal player. So I’m safe.

:mad: you take that back! At least until a couple years after our CD comes out. I hope you didn't just cost is my most treasured endorsement... PRS!

I'm sending a tattoo artist to your house this week. We've got to \M/ you up some!

:mad: you take that back! At least until a couple years after our CD comes out. I hope you didn't just cost is my most treasured endorsement... PRS!

I'm sending a tattoo artist to your house this week. We've got to \M/ you up some!
Worst case scenario - Margot Robbie

Best case scenario - Tat sleeves!

I'm really glad to see PRS make this amp. It's been a long time coming from the sounds of it. I think it looks great, the features are there, the price is strong. I've had a bunch of the smaller lunchbox style amps and I've thoroughly enjoyed them all. I'm guessing this one is equally fun.

I know it's next to impossible to tell much from NAMM clips as the conditions are never good for clips, but it sounds pretty huge in that vid at low enough volume to hear his pick hitting the strings. Props to Moore for gettin' somethin' out there. I'm guessing this is designed to hold that clean channel pretty clean even at high volumes like a Twin or Archon. I'll take one.

Too bad they aren’t available sooner or I’d finish tracking some guitar overdubs with one. Would be a nice light load to carry into the studio!

Back