MT 15

Thanks Bodia. I have a 2x12 Recto cab I want to hook up that is 8ohm. I've been lurking on the forum for a while. I appreciate all the info you and others provide.

Thanks Bodia. I have a 2x12 Recto cab I want to hook up that is 8ohm. I've been lurking on the forum for a while. I appreciate all the info you and others provide.

Anytime! You're going to love it through the Recto. That's what I am using, and it sounds huge!

You know, it could be dangerous hooking up that cab. I have a couple 8ohm recto cabs and lots of electronic measurement gizmos.

Better send the amp to me for thorough testing before taking that chance.

Safety first!
You know what they say. "Practice Safe Ampsex!"

(I didn't really know what that meant, until now)

Now if someone would just explain "nothin's says lovin' like one in the oven"

Can you run an A/B switch in the loop to open the circuit and remove your effects with a button? Never did it but it seems to make sense.
Would be nice if PRS would post the on line user manual. Would like to see if it goes into any additional details than the one issued with the amp.

I received my MT-15 Monday. This thing sounds mean and is SUPER loud. I do not think you would have any issues playing with a drummer. The clean channel is really great too and has lots of headroom. Here is a quick video I shot with my iphone to give my friends an idea of how the dirty channel sounds.

Back