MT 15

Well?????:)

I have it rigged up to an H&K 2x12 right now until my cabinet shows up. WOW....this thing is loud, I cant believe its 15W. Even at half power this thing blasts, with plenty of headroom on the clean channel.

It comes with a really nice soft case for the head, along with a footswitch. The cleans are awesome, I would say its the best clean amp I currently own. The gain channel is hot...like really hot. I know it's advertised as a high gain amp, and it certainly doesn't lie. I have the gain set to just past 8:00 and its more than enough.

I have it rigged up to an H&K 2x12 right now until my cabinet shows up. WOW....this thing is loud, I cant believe its 15W. Even at half power this thing blasts, with plenty of headroom on the clean channel.

It comes with a really nice soft case for the head, along with a footswitch. The cleans are awesome, I would say its the best clean amp I currently own. The gain channel is hot...like really hot. I know it's advertised as a high gain amp, and it certainly doesn't lie. I have the gain set to just past 8:00 and its more than enough.
I figured it would get pretty loud. How is the master volume? Does it still sound like a huge monster at quiet home volumes? I should've preordered one. I want to see if it's loud enough to play with my drummer and stay tight on the bottom end. I don't need it for that, but hell, if it works...why not. Have you tried the FX loop yet?

Damn... that sounds pretty rad. I wish every metal band I ever recorded had these. Would’ve made my life easier.

It certainly makes that 4x12 sing!
Yeah! I was quite amazed at the difference - I would have thought the 4x12 would have been just too much speaker for a "15w" amp.

Got me jonesing for a 4x12 for my HXDA 30w now. I've never owned a 4x12...

Yeah! I was quite amazed at the difference - I would have thought the 4x12 would have been just too much speaker for a "15w" amp.

Got me jonesing for a 4x12 for my HXDA 30w now. I've never owned a 4x12...
Get some wheels if you do (lockable ones!)

I figured it would get pretty loud. How is the master volume? Does it still sound like a huge monster at quiet home volumes? I should've preordered one. I want to see if it's loud enough to play with my drummer and stay tight on the bottom end. I don't need it for that, but hell, if it works...why not. Have you tried the FX loop yet?

It sounds great even at low volumes. I have used it for bedroom practice and it sounded just as nice as when I had the volume set to 11:00 for practice with a full band. I had no troubles being heard at that level, so this thing has plenty of power and is more than enough for band practice/small gig.

Haven't tried the FX loop yet, I'll give it a shot and get back to you on that.

It sounds great even at low volumes. I have used it for bedroom practice and it sounded just as nice as when I had the volume set to 11:00 for practice with a full band. I had no troubles being heard at that level, so this thing has plenty of power and is more than enough for band practice/small gig.

Haven't tried the FX loop yet, I'll give it a shot and get back to you on that.

wow thats great news so you jammed with bass and drums w the master less than noon ?

I thought it would be loud but I figured you would have to be running at about 2 o'clock ...thats a lot of volume to spare then

wow thats great news so you jammed with bass and drums w the master less than noon ?

I thought it would be loud but I figured you would have to be running at about 2 o'clock ...thats a lot of volume to spare then

Yeah I had drums, bass, a second guitar, and didn't go above 11:00. I'm currently running through a 2x12 until the proper cabinet arrives, so I'll be curious how much of a difference that makes. But this thing has plenty of power. I honestly cant believe it's a 15W amp. I have an H&K 18W and it's nowhere near as loud as this thing gets.

This is not my kind of amp but yet I'm strangely interested. It might be fun to have around.

Back