MT 15

Howie would use it after accidentally seeing my satin whale tail, I’d use it because Howie would be playing Winger in the van, and we’d all take turns using it on you to make you stop eating shrimp cocktails... we’d be lost in Oklahoma with no idea why or how we got there.

If we're gonna get lost, can we at least get lost in a state were weed is legal, and there are no tornados?

My neighbor has a 15 passenger van. He uses it to haul kids around selling "magazines". I think I can borrow if for a few days. May be a warrant out, so we'll need to steal some clean plates.

We might need to get something to cover the "FREE CANDY AND PUPPIES INSIDE" spray painted on it while we're at it....just a thought...

No. I’m assuming that since the winners name s Cole, he’s a kid. Sounds like a name a Gen Xer would name their kid. It’s already bad enough that we’re stealing a van, driving on borrowed plates, breaking and entering, and possibly roughing up a minor... we don’t wanna add probing to the list.

You forgot about stealing the plane.

Wait... I don't know if we should take Sergio on this trip. Doesn't he have a record already for car theft? Oh well, he has enough disguises that we can probably slip him past their radar.

Something for us to use to bargain with if we turn state's evidence.

We might need to get something to cover the "FREE CANDY AND PUPPIES INSIDE" spray painted on it while we're at it....just a thought...

Dude, we're trying trying to stay low key! We're not trolling high schools for 17 year old chicks! (this trip) So, we're not taking YOUR van, we're "borrowing" another one. You've been listening to too much Winger! No wait, you seem more like a Kiss guy. "Christine..... Sixteen..."

Nix that nonsense! We're on a mission to relocate a guitar and amp to it's rightful owner(s). This is not a chickathalon.

Dude, we're trying trying to stay low key! We're not trolling high schools for 17 year old chicks! (this trip) So, we're not taking YOUR van, we're "borrowing" another one. You've been listening to too much Winger! No wait, you seem more like a Kiss guy. "Christine..... Sixteen..."

Nix that nonsense! We're on a mission to relocate a guitar and amp to it's rightful owner(s). This is not a chickathalon.
if we catch one or two in the process, are you really gonna complain about it?

if we catch one or two in the process, are you really gonna complain about it?

Just remember my rule. They have to SAY they are 18!

just a thought, how horrible would it be if this guys new amp really does get stolen. Who do you think they are going to look at first?

I've already slipped Ruger a $20 to delete this whole thread once we hit the road.

I’m throwing you and Howie under the bus.

JUDAS!!

Back