MT 15

That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

Back when I was a boy lawyer, after a few years of working for a firm, I decided to open a little law practice of my own. This was long before I left law to go into music.

I hired an office manager/legal secretary who was very good, but she’d look up at the ceiling and sigh whenever I asked her to do anything. Then she’d shake her head, like I was completely insane, make some other breathy noises, then she’d do what I asked her to do, and do it quite well.

At first, I thought, well, I’ll replace her ASAP. But she was so good, and so organized, that I realized that I was better off living with the quirks. It was definitely like having an efficient Basil Fawlty.

Before she worked for me, and before I became partners with a good friend, she’d broken his legal secretary’s nose in a fight working at another firm. So that became kind of an interesting dynamic. o_O

(Apology for thread derail!!)
Funny, yet nothing tops the dentist story.

Funny, yet nothing tops the dentist story.

That was a good one.

I’ve had some that were crazier, but definitely not as funny.

Though I did have a client show up for court on acid. That was interesting. Law school doesn’t exactly train you for a client rolling around on the floor of a courtroom.

Hell, life doesn’t exactly train you for that, either.

Last edited:
About an unusually naughty dentist I defended in a civil case a long time ago.

You don’t want to know. o_O
Oh everyone WANTS to know. Maybe not forum legally rated though. HGI lobby material often isn’t!

Would one of you guys please get one of these already? I need a report.

I'm sorry. April doesn't work for me. Can we do, say, end of March? 26th maybe? :)

Asking for a friend

IS that still going on? I quit submitting two weeks ago. See, I have no chance.

Boy will my wife be surprised if she wins though! Plus, she won’t be able to claim it was a “bogus” contest win. LOL. This time, she wouldn’t be able to say “oh, so you won another contest, huh? You must be the luckiest person on earth!” :D

I have not pre-ordered one of these, because I just assume I'm going to win one based on my single submission to the contest.

In the bizarro situation where I DON'T win the contest, I am hoping/assuming that one will be available to purchase shortly after release?!?!? This isn't going to be a Silver Sky type situation, is it?

Kevin

IS that still going on? I quit submitting two weeks ago. See, I have no chance.

Boy will my wife be surprised if she wins though! Plus, she won’t be able to claim it was a “bogus” contest win. LOL. This time, she wouldn’t be able to say “oh, so you won another contest, huh? You must be the luckiest person on earth!” :D
Yep it's still going. Until June I think

I have not pre-ordered one of these, because I just assume I'm going to win one based on my single submission to the contest.

In the bizarro situation where I DON'T win the contest, I am hoping/assuming that one will be available to purchase shortly after release?!?!? This isn't going to be a Silver Sky type situation, is it?

Kevin

I’m pretty sure you already won it, and they’re just waiting for the right date to notify you.

In fact, I didn’t even enter, knowing 100% that it was already predestined to be yours. No worries!

Hi all, long time TGP'er but that place is winding me up recently and this forum seems like a pretty great place for someone that has a growing collection of PRS stuff (JMOD, Tremonti Sig, Silver Sky).

The MT-15 is really interesting to me, price, tones, all perfect. Big concern is wait time, Andertons said in a NAMM video they had FIFTY of these already preordered. Do we have sight of preorder numbers vs production numbers and how long it may be until these are actually in stores?

Hi all, long time TGP'er but that place is winding me up recently and this forum seems like a pretty great place for someone that has a growing collection of PRS stuff (JMOD, Tremonti Sig, Silver Sky).

The MT-15 is really interesting to me, price, tones, all perfect. Big concern is wait time, Andertons said in a NAMM video they had FIFTY of these already preordered. Do we have sight of preorder numbers vs production numbers and how long it may be until these are actually in stores?

I preordered one right as NAMM started. My dealer keeps telling me they'll ship in April. He's been updating me every week, and nothing has changed. Fingers crossed.

Hi all, long time TGP'er but that place is winding me up recently and this forum seems like a pretty great place for someone that has a growing collection of PRS stuff (JMOD, Tremonti Sig, Silver Sky

I have a DG30 and HXDA, but I’d love to have a JMOD, even though I don’t actually need one. How do you like yours?

P.S. Welcome!

Last edited:
Back