Mr. Tremonti....what have you there?

Absolutely love Tremonti and PRS, but it just isn't my cup of tea. Kudos to both for trying something different.

Kevin

I think that people get bored and want to try new things. At least this "new toy" still keeps a PRS in his hands.

It's pretty cool looking to me, but the finish color doesn't look right with the form of the guitar. (Just like some colors on exotic sports cars look better than others). Since it's a stage performance guitar then it could be a brighter finish to be more visually appealing to the audience.

I've seen this before and still can't get into this...
To me, it would probably look better if the HS was changed to a gibson firebird-like look with a straight 6 tuner.
Modern looking color would help too, maybe if the top was in 2 different colors.

I think it's badass. Mainly because no one else has one. And it's fu@$ing metal!

This again.

Although I would have gone with a different finish.

My resolve would be tested if that went production.

Lollers -- would be cool if they used narrowfields in a Firebird type guitar.

Last edited:
I saw a video around here with the story about that guitar and its backward headstock.

Some folks here were freaked out over PRS putting a simple toggle switch on the upper horn of the 594...heaven forbid!

It's hardly surprising that some of the reactions here are so negative. :rolleyes:

Back