Motown Monday

Good Motown Monday Morning everybody! From their first album (on the Rare Earth label), this is UFO covering Bo Diddley's "Who Do You Love?". Odd...

Goldtop Lloyd

Happy Motown Monday! Happy Christmas (+1)! This is "Christmas Everyday" by The Miracles.

Goldtop - HoHoHo!

Happy New Year! And Happy Motown Monday! Martha Reeves & The Vandellas and "Nowhere to Run". Will you listen to that room... Amazing!

Goldtop

Mmmmmmotown Mmmmmmmonday! Some early Kiki Dee on the Tamla label. "I Love You More Today".

Goldtop/Lloyd

Good Morning everybody. Good Motown Monday morning! This is T.G Sheppard doing "Motels and Memories" on the Melodyland label.

Goldtop Lloyd

Happy Motown Monday Everybody! This is Brass Monkey on the Rare Earth label doing "Sweet Water". If I've posted this one before please forgive me; I love this tune!

Goldtop/Lloyd

Alright! Another Motown Monday. This is Mr. Stevie Wonder doing "Living For The City". Over seven minutes of Genuine 70's!

Genuine Goldtop

Alright! Happy Motown Monday everybody! Rare Earth doing "Tobacco Road". On the Rare Earth label no less! :)

Goldtop Lloyd

Okay, another Monday. Another Motown Monday too. Great!

This is Michael McDonald and one of his Motown covers; "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing".

Goldtop Lloyd

Motown Monday! Have a great week everybody.

This is Stacy Lattisaw doing "Let Me Take You Down".

Lloyd/Goldtop

Back