Most popular PRS guitar(s)?

Charlie

Hi all, I want to buy a PRS. But, I want it to be the most popular guitar PRS sells. Why? Because in a few years if I wants to upgrade to a better or different PRS, I could sell it easily and for the best price. Would the best selling PRS be an SE, S2 or Core? Which model would it be? Thanks!!

You should buy the guitar you want to play now, get as much joy as you can out of it, and then either keep it or sell it when it doesn't inspire you anymore.

Speculation on new guitars is a mug's game.

Being the most popular doesn’t mean it will have the best resale price at some unknown date in the future. It just means it has the most buyers, and the most others used that might also be up for sale.
Buy what you want to play.

Well from looking at you sig you already have a CU24 so I would say you already have the most popular PRS model.
New guitars do not hold there value very well for the most part so if you are buying new just get something that inspires you.
From what I have seen 513s and Santana seem to command some of the higher used prices I have seen this would also complement your collection

go with what feels right the most expensive may not be the one for you, but l do understand where you are coming from
happy Christmas or is it to early yet

Most popular - CU22 or CU24 - As someone said that does not mean retail value will be high if you go to sell it down the road. One look on Reverb.com and you will see a lot of them for sale

Back