Most Amazing Guitar Experience Ever

I think in most cases I would say yeah man go for it. However, bigger picture, PS. If that’s going to interfere with that PS, then no man, forget the CU22. For you it’s delete the Reverb app, hit the gym and lawyer up mode.

I think in most cases I would say yeah man go for it. However, bigger picture, PS. If that’s going to interfere with that PS, then no man, forget the CU22. For you it’s delete the Reverb app, hit the gym and lawyer up mode.
Nah, the PS is over a year off, and the deposit has already been paid. I haven't even hit Reverb yet, there was more than enough temptation just on the Moore Guitars webpage!! I ended up just rewiring the pedalboard this weekend.

Slippery slope! We like slippage here :D
Ugh, I think I'm going to need another support group. :D

Hi Doug, fun reading your thread after finding it via the PS Friday page - thanks for your USMC service; I'm USN still active duty (and old).

We're building very similar but opposite guitars - HB II piezo (righty)- really enjoyed your design story - mine has a parallel but different story behind it. We worked nearly a year on the design.

And... I'm also a lefty, but play righty as I couldn't find a lefty 'back in the day...' which will haunt me forever... and that challenge drives me onward. ;-)

And... I also waited years before posting here for similar reasons, but now struggle to 'look away' -- got my first PRS in 95 from Gruhn's in Nashville... the beginning of my end...

This is a great place to share our passion for amazing guitars.

Cheers, d2g aka Don Gabrielson

Hi Doug, fun reading your thread after finding it via the PS Friday page - thanks for your USMC service; I'm USN still active duty (and old).

We're building very similar but opposite guitars - HB II piezo (righty)- really enjoyed your design story - mine has a parallel but different story behind it. We worked nearly a year on the design.

And... I'm also a lefty, but play righty as I couldn't find a lefty 'back in the day...' which will haunt me forever... and that challenge drives me onward. ;-)

And... I also waited years before posting here for similar reasons, but now struggle to 'look away' -- got my first PRS in 95 from Gruhn's in Nashville... the beginning of my end...

Lefties playing righty have a secret weapon. ;) Start your own pending NGD thread and tell us about your HBII build!

Is your profile pic your headstock design, because if yes that’s beautiful!

Alnus - yes sir that's the headstock... the thread is up... thanks for suggesting that! I rarely take time to post. Here we go...

Wow, a year on the design? That would drive me crazy, I'd likely make so many changes that I'd drive myself crazy! I'm jealous about your playing righty tho...

Where are you stationed? What's your MOS?

Lefties playing righty have a secret weapon. ;) Start your own pending NGD thread and tell us about your HBII build!
My Brother in Law is a lefty that plays righty. As a lefty that can NEVER grab someone else's guitar to take it for a test ride, it annoys me CONSTANTLY!
Like others have said: If I could build a time machine, I'd likely go back and convince myself to just play righty from the start.

Back