More than just guitars

Just the audio software portion of that story is incredible - add to it the other uses and implications, and man, what a special mind we're talking about.

My guess is he's not looking to make the picture-enhancing process available publicly just to spite Sergio for trying to steal his car. :p

Every time I start dicking around on my phone, I get Google news that pops up. I just finished reading an article about Microsoft developing something called HoloLens for the military. Basically to make combat more like a video game with VR technology.

So now, I'm thinking Paul should team up with Microsoft, and use this tech to enhance the military's new HoloLens toys.

Also wondering when the audio part will become a computer program so we can isolate and study guitar tracks. Remove guitars for practicing. Or remove vocals and make our own karaoke tracks.

And now, I'm thinking the audio part should be a standard issue combat headset for superhuman hearing on the battlefield.

Cabela's Outfitters has been selling a tool like this for hunters which amplifies low sounds while filtering and blocking loud noises such as rifle fire.

So, what if PRSh figured out how to combine this new audio technology with that old hunting technology, and give it to the guys who hunt terrorists?

Block out the sounds of nature, and amplify the sounds of terrorists. In addition, use that compass Technology combined with GPS to provide an approximation of where a noise is originating from.

Clear example:
You're heading ----> that way
Paul's tech picks up a noise
Twiddle some knobs
Aha! The terrorists are over <---- yonder

As you zero in and close the distance between you, the system will obviously become more accurate.

And now, you're...well..."doing what our boys do best".

Lives saved
Combat injuries reduced
Threats dealt with
Troops able to return home safely and (ideally) sooner.

Also wondering when the audio part will become a computer program so we can isolate and study guitar tracks. Remove guitars for practicing. Or remove vocals and make our own karaoke tracks.

You’re quite a few years behind the times. Like, at least a decade.

iZotope RX is in version 7. There are others as well. RX has a component called ‘music rebalance’ that will isolate elements like vocals and other stuff, and do what you want. It’s a pretty popular studio tool.

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/repair-and-edit/rx.html

Just the audio software portion of that story is incredible - add to it the other uses and implications, and man, what a special mind we're talking about.

My guess is he's not looking to make the picture-enhancing process available publicly just to spite Sergio for trying to steal his car. :p

I believe that Paul developed the image enhancing software for Sergio!;)

Back