More QC issues??

4 pages and no one has offered a legitimate solution to my conjoined wing problem. I'm losing sleep over this...I can't believe the inferior quality product I have to deal with and all any of you can do is make jokes.

I'm on my last nerve with this. I don't know where to go to extract a solution. Getting any resolution is like pulling teeth.

4 pages and no one has offered a legitimate solution to my conjoined wing problem. I'm losing sleep over this...I can't believe the inferior quality product I have to deal with and all any of you can do is make jokes.

I'm on my last nerve with this. I don't know where to go to extract a solution. Getting any resolution is like pulling teeth.
You're not making a very good impression!

I’d say about all you can do with this chicken problem is bite wings, or grind your teeth.

Hold your calls, folks, we have a winner. Les has now been officially awarded the 17th Annual Dentist's Practical Humor in Writing Award.

Please pick up your chick at the dentist's finance office. Details of the award are discretionary and kept undisclosed because of copyright law.

What is happening here?

I think somebody paid for a 5-piece meal, got a whole bucket instead, complained to the chef about getting crispy instead of original, and instead of getting his money back to buy another 5-piece, he wants to keep the bucket, and is making a big stink about the kitchen not putting his order in ahead of everyone else’s, while saying the chicken will probably suck anyway.

At least I think that’s this thread, but maybe that’s a different one?

I think somebody paid for a 5-piece meal, got a whole bucket instead, complained to the chef about getting crispy instead of original, and instead of getting his money back to buy another 5-piece, he wants to keep the bucket, and is making a big stink about the kitchen not putting his order in ahead of everyone else’s, while saying the chicken will probably suck anyway.

At least I think that’s this thread, but maybe that’s a different one?

yagguZD.jpg

Hold your calls, folks, we have a winner. Les has now been officially awarded the 17th Annual Dentist's Practical Humor in Writing Award.

Please pick up your chick at the dentist's finance office. Details of the award are discretionary and kept undisclosed because of copyright law.

Accepting the award for Les is his alter-ego, Lesteban.

“Thank you on behalf of my other persona, Les, who couldn’t be here tonight because only one of us can operate our body at a time. We tried it with both of us operating the body, but we kept falling down and getting into accidents, plus we have different tastes in women. Fortunately, we have the same tastes in guitars and amps...

Anyway thanks so much and if anyone finds my flamenco hat and sunglasses, would you please give them to our agent, Laszlo Sjezman.”

Back