More praise for the PRS amps

iahawk36

Prince of Paisley
My Dallas 2x12 combo needed new tubes, so I took it to a local amp and pedal builder here in the Minneapolis area that I have known for a while. He's known for being VERY picky about amps and always tells me what he sees wrong in amps. I got word last night that the work was all done, and it came with a little more info that I thought I'd share here:

"Got everything re-tubed and checked out. Amp sounds great, no noise etc. Honestly, this is one of the finest-crafted amps I've ever opened...usually I've got something about a build that I dislike etc...all the details in this amp are accounted for. Excellent build."

I have been a big fan of the PRS amps since they first came out, and it's cool to here other people (who are a LOT smarter than I am) also compliment these amps. Doug and the team are doing some AMAZING work! Keep it up guys!!

Isn't it cool when someone tells you, "Yeah, this is one heck of a great piece of gear?"

You are so right about what PRS has been up to with these amps.

A vintage collector buddy who is quite knowledgeable about Plexis came over recently, and after hearing the HXDA, he said, "This sounds like the real deal."

Great to hear for sure!!

I have two PRS amps now and I cannot say enough good things about them.

Doug and his team are a class act!

Both Doug and Paul asked if I wanted my amp changed in any way. :confused: Pppfffttt...yeah, AS IF! No touching my wonderful amp. (And as if I were worthy of second-guessing Doug's brilliance :adore:).

Both Doug and Paul asked if I wanted my amp changed in any way. :confused: Pppfffttt...yeah, AS IF! No touching my wonderful amp. (And as if I were worthy of second-guessing Doug's brilliance :adore:).

Doug is the coolest dude. It's amazes me PRS has found so many wonderful people. Add in their skill sets and the numbers are even harder to comprehend.

I want a PRS amp...well...amps actually...badly. I will make this happen.

Back