Moon inlays

g.wizz

Nabs
Hello all
Although I love birds but the moon inlays have a unique vintagey charm that I like,
so WHY DID THEY PHASE THEM OUT from the core line?

They phased out moons in order to keep the older guitars even more desirable (and therefore keep their value up)? :D

I guess when it comes to moons, "Go Used or Go Home".

I really like the moons on my Soapbar II Maple, they just look right on that guitar. I like the birds on all my other guitars equally, but the ones on the SE Paul’s are just killer IMO.

It’s been quite a while since I had a PRS with moons. But I like the moon inlays a lot. If I get a DGT at some point, it’ll have moons. And be a goldtop.

I already have plenty of birds and fancy woods.

Grr.....I want another DGT! Mhaogany top and neck with a maple top. Solid colors and moons are fine with me so long as it plays and sounds like my current one!

Grr.....I want another DGT! Mhaogany top and neck with a maple top. Solid colors and moons are fine with me so long as it plays and sounds like my current one!

For the life of me, I can’t figure out why I never got one. I mean, they sound great, and have a sweet vibe!

For the life of me, I can’t figure out why I never got one. I mean, they sound great, and have a sweet vibe!

Well, the obvious reason is that you have never laid down the cash to buy one. Haha....

But is it just me or have prices jumped recently?

I have to agree.....they are awesome guitars. Sound great with a sweet vibe! It is my favorite guitar to take to rehearsal......

Yes Les......you need one! I can't pin point what it is, but I have some other nice guitars and they are all found wanting after playing it. The guys in the band can hear it. When the drummer can point it out, well, you should listen!

Did someone say moons? ‍

8304BC91-352E-447F-98C9-A6F7F00FF056_zpsiny9jyoe.jpeg

Back