Monster NGD x2

I'm torn. I'm not sure which I like better… not a problem if you have both!

If its any help the FWB is my favorite and the Wife's as well. But i honestly love the both of them. Cannot wait to get more PRSi eventually, they are by far the easiest playing guitars I've ever owned, and id have no problem replacing all of the guitars in my collection with them.

Wow makes me want to go get a WB to go with my BG, would love to have a pair also, but it's not to be.........my lease is up on my car and I have to get another one. Maybe I'll get a cheap used DGT instead.

When you know what you like...get it in every color?!

:top:

Honestly i was really considering the Charcoal burst was well but i bought a couple of other things instead, that i had my eye on. Might get a Holcomb though ill have to see.

What's with all these NGDx2 or x4??? Is there a bulk rate special going on that I don't know about! :)

Congrats on two awesome looking guitars. I really like the statin finish.

What's with all these NGDx2 or x4??? Is there a bulk rate special going on that I don't know about! :)

Congrats on two awesome looking guitars. I really like the statin finish.

LOL I wish there was, something like buy one get one half off would have been nice.

I love over these thing cannot wait to get more US PRSi, kinda wishing I had bought the charcoal burst as well. But I bought a couple of other things I was interested in.

Back