Mono M80 Stealth Case/Gigbag

donbroco84

Hey there! Searched the Forum, but didnt found anything about the Stealth Mono Case yet.
I have a Mono Vertigo for my US PRS, fits perfect. But i would like to know, in case somebody has a Mono Stealth, does it fit well a PRS (SE)?
The "Headlock" for the Neck-Support seems really flat (if've seen only Pictures with Strats in it so far)..i am asking because of the slightly angeled PRS Headstock ..could this be a Problem for the Headlock or does it support the Neck well?
Thx ;)

I use a Mono M80 bag with any PRS I take somewhere. Works like a champ. I also really like the newest PRS bag.

Have Vertigo for my basses and love it! Not as heavy as a HSC, but more weight than a typical gig bag. In between both, I guess you could say...??

I have a stealth, and my Santana fits fine in it. I zipped my LP up in it once, and I wasn't comfortable with the angle at the headstock, too tight. But, my PRS and F style guitars fit great.

I also have the classic that unzips all of the way. I like it better than the current vertigo or stealth bag. I like the slim profile of the stealth, but I hate the cover over the pocket. It's so unnecessary and can be a PITA to fasten/unfasten when I have a lot of stuff in the pocket.

I have a stealth, and my Santana fits fine in it. I zipped my LP up in it once, and I wasn't comfortable with the angle at the headstock, too tight. But, my PRS and F style guitars fit great.

I also have the classic that unzips all of the way. I like it better than the current vertigo or stealth bag. I like the slim profile of the stealth, but I hate the cover over the pocket. It's so unnecessary and can be a PITA to fasten/unfasten when I have a lot of stuff in the pocket.
Alright! That helps. Thx for the Information :)

Back