moisture

axe24

How can it be ,when u spend close to three grand on a prs,to find out there is moisture in the wood,causeing the finish to bubble.anyone else ever have this problem.

How can it be ,when u spend close to three grand on a prs,to find out there is moisture in the wood,causeing the finish to bubble.anyone else ever have this problem.

PRS gets its woods drier than anyone else in the business, at the factory before the wood is worked and finished. But even a microscopic opening in the finish from the slightest unnoticeable ding can allow moisture to enter. Especially the case in a very warm, moist environment like Florida.

However, if you suspect that it's a flaw in the guitar, and not the result of a ding, let PRS know so they can figure out if it's warranty. They are great about that.

And if it turns out not to be a warranty thing, the PTC can fix the guitar AMAZINGLY well. They are unbelievable.

It does not matter how much money you spend on something things happen sometimes
But I am willing to bet PRS will stand behind there product as I have seen many times in the past.

I have no dout that they will do an amazing job it is under warrenty,and its nothin that i caused the guitar was always kept in a climate control atmosphere.and i hardly ever played it,i always been playing my se models.becouse i dont have an amp worth plugin that guitar in too,so the has so little playin time on it...and your rightit doesn't matter how much u spend on a guitar. But keep in mind that when u drop that amount of cash which i been saving for ever,then u go out and buy ur dream guitar and u see it like that,it does get ya frustrated.and i have all the faith in the world that ptc will do nothing less then the best for me and my guitar.things happen.

I have no dout that they will do an amazing job it is under warrenty,and its nothin that i caused the guitar was always kept in a climate control atmosphere.and i hardly ever played it,i always been playing my se models.becouse i dont have an amp worth plugin that guitar in too,so the has so little playin time on it...and your rightit doesn't matter how much u spend on a guitar. But keep in mind that when u drop that amount of cash which i been saving for ever,then u go out and buy ur dream guitar and u see it like that,it does get ya frustrated.and i have all the faith in the world that ptc will do nothing less then the best for me and my guitar.things happen.

Yup. Stuff happens, and sometimes that causes temporary disappointment, but PRS is a great company that takes superb care of its customers.

Back