Modified Monday

I know this is years later but I’d love to see what a black satin Mann bridge looked like and the links are broken! I’m so bummed it’s no longer and more than likely due to EPA regulation never available again :(
Yeah, when Photobucket decided to start charging everyone, all of the links broke. Here's what it looked like. I was happy with the black bridge, but the bridge studs where more Smoked Chrome. Not as black as I was hoping for.

QaSXsWs.jpg

Yeah, when Photobucket decided to start charging everyone, all of the links broke. Here's what it looked like. I was happy with the black bridge, but the bridge studs where more Smoked Chrome. Not as black as I was hoping for.

QaSXsWs.jpg
Dang I’d do terrible things for a black satin trem. Nothing is dark enough now! :(

I'm with you. Here's the Smoked Chrome in the first pic, compared to regular nickel in the second pic. It looks kinda subtle in the pics, but in person, next to each other, there's an obvious difference.

UaUzgap.jpg

lQfK0mF.jpg
I wonder if black mounting screws and saddle screws would help it read as darker. Hmmm. Still ordering a Mann black nickel trem from Mann as soon as their available and will live haha

I wonder if black mounting screws and saddle screws would help it read as darker. Hmmm. Still ordering a Mann black nickel trem from Mann as soon as their available and will live haha
I hear ya! The mounting screws are actually smoked chrome as wel. The saddle adjustment screw and the intonation screws are gold.

QaSXsWs.jpg

None more blurred, oops I mean black!:p

Back