Modified Monday

6 months and no new posts? Yeah ok I've been slack (crazy busy) too...

Got my eye on something on eBay, hopefully some more fodder for another Modified Monday post!

Who can do some show and tell in the meantime? ;)

17586898_437040433295214_7258783867438366720_n.jpg

I'm sure I've posted my heavily modified tremolo arm tip. That's a Fender Stratocaster "aged" tremolo tip...fits perfect and matches ALL the other plastic on the guitar.

6 months and no new posts? Yeah ok I've been slack (crazy busy) too...

Got my eye on something on eBay, hopefully some more fodder for another Modified Monday post!

Who can do some show and tell in the meantime? ;)

If I can convince Sergio to buy my Bernie, we might get to see a paint job!

I'll play.

This is a Zach Myers SE. Started life as a blue guitar. My buddy got it used and it was in rough shape. Pics looked good but it was rough. The headstock had a chunk missing. And the body was scratched up pretty bad. So she got striped down and refinished. Its truly a one of a kind!

Last edited:
Well Photobucket won't let me copy the links to the rest of the pics. As soon as its fixed I'll finish the post.

Been a long time between PRS drinks for me, but... incoming!

Got something on the way which I've been after for quite a while, however I just don't like the colour and I'm tipping I won't like the pickups, so you all know what that means!

Good to see ya man. I will hopefully have this finished up by next Monday. It's fully functional as-is, but I have some wiring updates to make. Excuse the lack of a third pickup. :p

Back